OxyGeneo™ 3-in-1 Super Facial: exfoliate + oxygenate + infuse
Get a 3-in-1 treat Glo& Spa-rkle’s Oxygeneo Facial, a facial and skin treatment like no other! It will leave your face and skin literally glowing and sparkling! Come see why the likes of Justin Timberlake, Madonna, and other celebrities swear by the revolutionary skin rejuvenation treatment!
This Red-Carpet Facial is popular with celebrities on the red carpet due to the instant results it gives from one treatment. The Oxygen treatment nourishes, moisturizes, and oxygenates your skin, all in one treatment. This results in immediately visible glowing skin after the 1st treatment.
This rejuvenating effect on the skin continues for a while after treatment resulting in improvement in the long-term skin texture and appearance. Oxygeneo facial is suitable for all skin types and so anyone can benefit from it!
Furthermore, the same Oxygeneo skin treatment used on the face can be applied to any skin area on the rest of the body with the same benefits.
How does Oxygeneo™ work?
Oxygeneo is a non-invasive skin treatment that help address fine lines and wrinkles with immediate results after a single treatment.
Here is how it works:
The Oxygeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores and smooth the surface and leave you with the live renewed skin underneath. The treatment generates an abundance of carbon dioxide bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr effect.
Oxygeneo™ harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr effect! During the Bohr effect, the body sends oxygen-rich blood to the skin to replace the carbon dioxide. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased skin cellular activity.
At the same time, Oxygeneo™ infuses nutrients, vitamins and selected active ingredients that nourish the skin and promote a healthier and smoother complexion.
Intelligent biology “Bohr effect”
Natural increase of oxygen on the skin’s surface resulting in:
- Healthier and younger-looking skin Reduced puffiness & cleans pores
- Improves cell production
- A 67% increase in glossiness
- A 71% improvement in wrinkles & fine lines 18% elevated natural skin oxygenation
- Visibly brighter and smoother skin
- Delivering oxygen directly into the skin and into the dermis:
- Increases blood flow & cell metabolism
- Hydrates and detoxifies the skin
- Promotes repair and regeneration of collagen & elastin
What treatment options come with Oxygeneo™ treatment?
Oxygeneo™ has 5 unique treatments each targeting the specific needs of your skin. These include:
- Hydrate with Blue Spirulina, which is an ideal treatment for dry and irritated skin. This treatment rehydrates and moisturizes dry skin, repairs skin barrier function, and reduces redness and inflammation.
- Balance with activated Bamboo Charcoal, which is ideal for oily & acne-prone skin. This treatment mattifies oily skin, purifies clogged pores and clears toxins and bacteria.
- Illuminate with vitamin C, which is ideal for uneven and dull complexions. This treatment brightens and evens skin tone, reduces signs of pigmentation and protects from sun damage.
- Revive with Red Algae, which is an ideal treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases firmness and elasticity and helps prevent premature skin aging.
- Classic NeoBrightE reduces skin pigmentation and sun damage while lightening the skin complexion. Classic NeoReviveE smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and revitalizes dull complexion.
How soon after the Oxygeneo™ treatment will I see results?
You can expect to see visible skin texture improvement immediately after the first treatment! The Oxygeneo™ treatment is cumulative, and so more treatments bring better results.
How long will the results last?
The results are individual and may vary between people. The results can also be affected by your lifestyle. With healthy lifestyle habits, the Oxygeneo™ effects linger for longer, and since the results are cumulative, additional treatments will bring longer-lasting results.
What does an Oxygeneo™ treatment feel like?
An Oxygeneo treatment feels like a warm facial massage. The exfoliation has been described as very refreshing and comfortable, soothing and relaxing. Clients with more sensitive skin may have a gentle tingling sensation during the first few minutes.
How long is the Oxygeneo™ Treatment?
The basic Oxygeneo treatment takes about 30-45 minutes. It can be done as a stand-alone facial or in combination with other treatments.
Is there any downtime after Oxygeneo™ Treatments?
There is no downtime after the Oxygeneo™ treatment.
Can I do the Oxygeneo™ treatment if I have an event in the same day?
Absolutely! The Oxygeneo™ treatment has no downtime and the skin looks and feels great right after the treatment. Because of this, Oxygeneo™ is an ideal “Red Carpet” treatment. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your Oxygeneo™ treatment on the same day or the day before for a brilliant, sparkling and glowing skin!
How do I know which Oxygeneo™ treatment is best for my skin?
During your consultation at Glo & Spa-rkle MedSpa, one of our experts will assess your skin and recommend the ideal Oxygeneo™ treatment that suits your skin’s needs. Oxygeneo™ technology is safe to use for all skin types.
Calls us today to book your appointment today for an Oxygeneo™ facial and body skin treatment at Glo & Spa-rkle Aesthetics and Medical Spa and say goodbye to toxins and impurities in your skin. Harness the power of oxygen to detoxify, hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate your skin from head to toe!