WHAT IS REVANESSE® LIPS™+?
Revanesse® Lips™+ is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler for lips. It was primarily developed for use for lip augmentation in those who are 22 years of age or older. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by your body to keep your skin hydrated and soft. Revanesse Lips is unique in that it is a homogenous smooth and easy-flowing filler that is created by the state-of-the-art wet milling technology and proprietary formula. This results in uniform, smooth, and perfectly spherical tiny filler particles. This ensures that once injected, it feels smooth, uniform, balanced and natural, with no associated “lumps and bumps” feel.
WHY REVANESSE® LIPS™+?
- Physician backed: 100% of Physicians who use patients REVANESSE LIPS saw impressive improvements on patients lips at 6 months.
- High patient satisfaction: 96.3% of patients rated themselves as improved or much improved at 6 months.
- Minimal downtime: There have been no unexpected product-related side effects with the treatment.
- Less pain: Few patients have reported any pain with the treatment.
- Less product needed: REVANESSE® LIPS™+ requires less volume to achieve an optimal treatment outcome, therefore leading to cost savings.
- Minimal swelling: Up to 98.1% of patients had reported minimal to no swelling after the first treatment.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY LIP CONSULTATION?
During your visit, your Glo & Spa-rkle provider will go over your goals, desires, and expectations for your lips, and examine your lips to determine if Revanesse® Lips™+ is a good option for you. If so, we can perform the injection procedure, sometimes during the same visit, in as little as 15 minutes. Every injection is performed with the highest precision and care to ensure that you get the results you are looking for.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
Revanesse® Lips™+ lip injection procedure does carry a risk of some mild side effects. These can include swelling, bruising, and soreness at the injection site. These complications will usually resolve within 1-2 days. Once the side effects are gone, there will be noticeable improvement to the size and shape of your lips. These results have been known to last anywhere from 9-12 months. If you need subsequent injections, you’re welcome to visit us again!